Friday, August 15, 2014

Fandom crafting... hello king of hell?

So I have this awesome t-shirt I call it my hello Crowley t-shirt. When I saw this shirt I had to have it because im a huge Mark Sheppard fan girl.  (Why the sword on my head? Cause I dance with swords and fire so im showing off a little.  And btw I also have an awesome fire dancing Crowley tribute on YouTube but thats besides the point. ) so a week or so ago someone made a Crowley pop figure. For some reason funko still hasn't made one.  I was so jealous I wanted my own Crowley toy. 
Money is tight so I didnt want to go out and buy a pop figure to do a repaint.  Then I remembered I have trikku vinyl figure.  Its a blank kitty figure and then I remembered the t-shirt I mentioned earlier.   And that was it I was going to make my toy based on my favorite t-shirt.
He is completely hand painted and I felt he needed a friend.  So I made him Juliet the hell hound to keep him company on my shelf.  I love him,  he makes me happy...

My awesome t-shirt
the first layer of paint
His suit...
still a work in progress
Im a burlesque dancer I could resist using rhinestones and glitter
Figure on my head on a sword? Why becuase I can.
Close up of Crowley and Juliet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment