Friday, October 25, 2013

My beautiful sexy nerds!

Last night my nerd group nerd-vana performed to a pack house at legends.  Its Oct so we went with obvious theme. Fantasy,d&d and roleplaying games.  It was the most balanced show we've had.  We had music from the blithering humdingers, metricula and comedy rock star Mikey Mason!  A galley of sexy burlesque dancers.  From lady violet arcane and her performance to a metal version of baby got back in scale mail. Ashes rolling her d6's.  Claudia vainglory' s tribute to her avatar.  Memphis debuting her fliking skills as well as her assets. Thank goodness we found a d&d book big enough to cover them. We had janet s. Planets and her debut to raleigh stage.  Lich bitches is all I have to say. And then there was jackson and his tribute to the princess bride.  Theres no decribing it you really had to be there. 
And if you weren't there you missed strip d and d.  Which was epic as well as the you shall not pass contest.   

I almost forgot The Lord War Bunny's debut on  stage with his spoken word piece "game night" with Mikey Mason playing guitar behind him.   
I have an epic crew. My host Rich who keeps the crowd on their toes and in stitches with his rule 34 erotica.   Monique and Melz taking care of the front of the house. And our stage manager jynxx who herds the cats.  And glittery nerdy cats are not easy to herd.    I couldn't do this show without them.  Its the bright spot in my week as I begin a difficult journey.   I head up north today so I can be with my mom as she starts her first round of chemo.    Its all these folks that have allowed me to not fall into a deep depression.   Its these people and many more of my friends who have made this trip to ny possible.  I am so grateful.

1 comment: